Our client is now seeking a band 6 Senior Mental Health Practitioner to join their well-established NHS trust, based in Oxford. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period however this is open for discussion.
The role is a mix of care co-ordination, crisis work and individual risk management/therapeutic work with young people. Although not essential, previous CAMHS or Crisis experience is desirable for this position.
A competitive pay rate is available for this role.
Daily tasks may include:
• Developing care plans and rearranging them as necessary when difficulties arise
• Visiting patients, checking on the care they've received and documenting it accordingly
• Working with the care team to evaluate interventions and identify where and when further ones will be required
To apply for this role, please fill out the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.