Are you an experienced Social Worker with an extensive background of working within a forensic setting? If so, we may have just the job for you!
Pulse are currently recruiting for a Senior Forensic Social Worker to join our private clients service based in Berkshire. This is full-time locum role available to start as soon as possible, with the option to work one day per week from home.
You will be responsible for providing support to forensic patients detained under the Mental Health Act to develop feasible plans for the future and working towards discharge. You will also be taking the lead role within the MDT teams for child and adult safeguarding. Supervision of junior colleagues will also be required.
Skills and experience necessary:
• Hold a recognised qualification in Social Work
• Have 2 years minimum experience working within mental health
• Be able to build good rapport with colleagues, patients and their family members and carers
• Work will as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Hold HCPC registration
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal social worker?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.