Pulse have a new opportunity for a Senior Social Worker who has previous forensic experience to join our clients service located in Berkshire. This is a permanent role which is available for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible and work full time hours each week.
Duties within this role may include:
- Supporting up to 24 forensic patients detained under the Mental Health Act
- Conducting assessments on current social situations and the impact they may have on patient recovery and mental health
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team, taking on a lead role for the safeguarding of adults and children.
- Supervising junior members of staff and providing occasional safeguarding training
- Liaise with external agencies
- Support patients in working towards discharge.
To apply you must have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within mental health
- Have a good knowledge of relevant legislation
- Work well within a multidisciplinary team
- HCPC or Social Work England registration
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Carefirst - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.