Pulse is currently recruiting for a qualified social worker role based in Lancashire. To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as community duties are involved.
Previous experience within a similar setting is needed and you must be able to co-ordinate a caseload of service users experiencing first episode psychosis.
This is available immediately, offering full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
Skills and Experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Good assessment and care planning skills
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.