To provide a social work service to members of the local community which include an appropriate range of statutory duties to the more vulnerable service users or those children with complex needs. The post holder main duty will be to accept responsibility for completing assessments and use a range of intervention to identify and if necessary protect and safeguard children who may be vulnerable or at risk of harm.
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with the General Social Care Council
- Experience of assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Experience of completing assessments and reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Experience of planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Experience of working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Experience of working, in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Experience of using electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of working in a front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Experience of delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds
Pulse Social Work offer all Locums:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to all Job’s UK Wide
- Daily pay roll so you never miss a payment
- PAYE and Ltd / Umbrella options
- CV Advice / Interview Advice
- Referral Bonus - £250 per referral
- Dedicated and Experienced Consultant who will handle all of your needs from the moment you register
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.