Pulse’s first-class team of experienced consultants are specialist in placing professionals into their perfect roles. A streamlined compliance service also means that we can have you ready for placement as soon as possible.
We are now recruiting Qualified Social Worker to join the CAMHS team, based in a fantastic NHS trust in Stalybridge. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with a view to extend.
You will be involved in the assessment and intervention of children and their families both in the clinic and where appropriate in outreach settings.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using today or contact us for more information.
Join Pulse and you also can benefit from:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.