Pulse is currently recruiting to a band 7 position for a HCPC registered social worker. The successful applicant will be joining a Palliative care team in Guernsey providing a social work service to people who have a life limiting illness. Previous experience within a similar background is essential to be considered for this role.
Some duties within this role will include:
• Working closely with members of the multidisciplinary care teams
• Manage an individual caseload, organising and prioritising
• Undertake person centred assessments, evaluating and reviewing service user and families’ needs
• To provide information and social work support to oncology and palliative care service users and their families
This contract is available to start as soon as possible, for 6 months initially. Both full time and part time applicants will be considered.
Accommodation packages are also available for this position.
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information, or apply using the form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.