Pulse is now recruiting for a qualified social worker to join their well-established NHS trust based in Northamptonshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment and treatment of older adult patients who are admitted onto the dementia and delirium pathway. The service specialises in assisting with complex discharge planning for people with dementia and/or delirium.
The ideal candidate will be graduate qualified health care professional and have previous experience with discharge planning and working with older adults.
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below or contact our team today for more information.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.