Pulse are currently seeking a HCPC registered qualified social worker to join an adult community mental heath service in north London. The successful applicant will Work alongside doctors, management and team to undertake social worker role, care coordination role, undertake social care assessments, placement reviews, safeguarding investigations, duty and initial assessments as well as transfer and discharges. Previous experience within a similar setting is needed.
This is available immediately, offering full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Participate in regular supervision sessions and be proactive in identifying personal development needs
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Experience as a social worker with children, young people and their families
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Provision of formal reports
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
• GSCC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.