Pulse is now seeking to recruit a HCPC registered social worker to join an early intervention in psychosis team in South East London. Candidates will need to have previous experience within a similar setting, and preferably be a car driver with access to own vehicle. This post is available to start immediately, offering full time hours with an initial contract of 3-months.
Working hours for this role are 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more information.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.