Pulse has an exciting new role available for a qualified social worker, to join our clients well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The trust is based closely to a main line train station and there is onsite staff parking available for those who drive. They are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic candidates to join their forward-thinking team.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team undertaking care coordination as well as commissioning services for clients who have complex mental health needs in later life. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours of 09:00 – 17:00. There may also be some community duties within this role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold a social work qualification
• Have access to own vehicle and have a full licence
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.