Pulse is currently recruiting for a senior social worker role based in Reading, Berkshire. The successful applicant will work alongside doctors and management team to undertake social worker role, care coordination role, undertake social care assessments, placement reviews, safeguarding investigations, duty and initial assessments as well as transfer and discharges. Previous experience within a similar setting is needed.
This is available immediately, offering full time hours for an initial 4 month period.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Manage own caseload
• Standard case management duties
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.