Pulse is currently seeking a HCPC registered social worker to join an adult community team at a private practice in Northern Ireland. The successful applicant will provide direct support to adults over 50 and their families affected by alcohol use. Outreach support will be delivered in communities, within service user’s homes and other suitable locations.
This post is available immediately, offering full time hours with an initial tenure of 3 months.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about this role contact our team today, or apply using the below form.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.