Pulse is currently recruiting for a social worker to join a community mental health team in Shropshire. The successful applicant will join the access pathway assessing mental health referrals, determining needs risk and urgency of response and delivering safe and effective services. Prevoius experience within a similar setting is required.
This is available immediately, offering full time hours of 09:00 – 17:00 for an initial 3 month period.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Participate in regular supervision sessions and be proactive in identifying personal development needs
Skills and Experience needed:
• Post qualification experience
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Provision of formal reports
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.