Pulse currently has an exciting new opportunity for a qualified social worker to join an adult community mental health team within a NHS trust based in Middlesex. The focus of this role will be to provide strong support to the team by completing risk reviews and initial assessments. You will also need to attend the morning zoning meeting every day to make sure that there is a clear follow-through to duty.
This is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 4-month tenure. The working hours for this role are full-time Monday to Friday.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• To participate in social care meetings
• To receive safeguarding referrals and undertake safeguarding assessments/investigations, following BCC polices and procedures
• Manage own caseload
• Standard case management duties
Skills and Experience needed:
• At least 2 years post qualification experience
• Good assessment and care planning skills
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.