We have a part time position for a Residential Support Worker to join a fantastic team is open to applicants to work at a very calm and relaxed 6 bed EBD boys home in a very commutable location.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People, an equivalent qualification or be willing to undertake this qualification.
- Have experience working in a children's residential setting or with young people who have emotional and behavioral difficulties and challenging behaviour.
- Have the ambition to support young people through a positive change and help them achieve their goals.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and also on a 1:1 basis.
The Residential Support Worker role:
- 14 hours per week - 1 or 2 shifts (may include sleeps)
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Temporary role with possibility of progressing into a Permanent role
A fantastic opportunity not to be missed out on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.