A rewarding opportunity has become available for an Operations Manager to work within a fostering service based in Lancashire. The post-holder will work Full-time hours perk work for an ongoing permanent basis.
The Fostering Operations Manager will be joining an established group of managers who can provide support and training to foster carers, ensuring the service to children and young people is safe, high quality and child focused along with providing professional, forward-thinking fostering service for children, families and local authorities. The Post holder will be responsible for supporting and leading an experienced team of Supervising Social Workers, including line management responsibilities, training and development.
The successful applicants will be appointed subject to references, enhanced DBS and screening.
The successful Operations Manager will be required to travel between two sites therefore our client is ideally seeking someone who has access to a vehicle during working hours to be able to travel to other offices when required.
You will need:
• A social work qualification (Degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW, or Equivalent recognised qualification)
• 3 years’ Post qualified social work along with some at supervisory/management level
• HCPC registration
• Good understanding and knowledge of fostering standards and regulations
• Full UK driving license and commitment to travel to other offices
• Staff & Carer recommendation bonus
• Clear progression through to management roles
• Competitive Annual Leave
• Day of Birthday as additional day leave
• Wide range of training courses
• Training opportunities
• Discount, deals & offers through Perkbox
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.