Competitive pay rates available for this role!
As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals. We are now recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced CAMHS Practitioner, to work within a Neuro service based in Devon.
This position is being offered on a full-time basis with an immediate start for an initial 3-months.
Duties will include:
• To provide comprehensive mental health assessment and interventions for children and young people.
• To work alongside and liaise with CAMHS colleagues to ensure a seamless delivery of CAMHS provision.
• To liaise with the Assertive Outreach Team and inpatient units where appropriate.
• To liaise with other professionals offering services to children and young people/attend meetings as required.
• The post holder will be line managed by the Clinical Team Manager but may be required to work across the county of Devon as the pathway model develops.
• To carry a complex caseload and to work effectively and according to NICE guidelines/ evidence based practice wherever possible to improve outcomes for young people.
It is essential that candidates applying have a core profession, with experience of working within CAMHS Neuro.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.