Pulse is working with national mental health organisation in the UK to recruit for their specialist CAMHS service. So, if you are looking for a new challenge in your career – this could be the perfect opportunity for you
This client offers specialist CAMHS services to those aged 12 to 18 with mental health problems, including personality disorder and PTSD. The hospital is set within private grounds and there are wards offering an open space for patients.
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme with matching contributions
• A range of staff discounts including subsidised staff restaurant
• Opportunities for training and development
Main duties as a social worker will be:
• Act as Social Work Lead/Manager providing high calibre leadership
• To be responsible for the social work service regarding; recruitment, staffing and development
• To be fully involved in the multi-disciplinary team, providing advice regarding the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, other relevant legislation and discharge planning
• Work with the responsible clinicians providing a lead on issues relating to mental capacity and best interest decisions
• To take the lead on operational management for the service
• Act as the designated lead for CAMHS safeguarding
We are looking to hear from qualified social workers with an HCPC registration, who has a genuine interest in working with children. Previous experience acting as a senior or lead with managerial responsibilities is essential.
The social worker manager/lead role is highly valued by the MDT and the post holder will work closely with the established team which includes consultant psychiatrists, doctors, nursing staff and a full range of therapist to QNIC standards. Senior Managers will listen to your thoughts and ideas and you have the opportunity to be really involved with and to influence the future direction of our services.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.