Pulse is currently recruiting for a Lead Social Worker to join their service located in Staffordshire as soon as possible. The service provides specialist short-term, high-dependency rehabilitation and support for adults with Autism, Asperger's or other Learning Disabilities.Main duties will be:
• Providing social work support to the adults within the service and their families
• To be responsible for social work assessments and the provision of reports to the team and external agencies
• To be fully involved in the multi-disciplinary team, providing advice regarding the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, other relevant legislation and discharge planning
• To work with the responsible clinicians providing a lead on issues relating to mental capacity and best interest decisions
• To have an active involvement in the planning, preparation and co-ordination of discharge, including contact with families, significant others and any relevant agencies
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• A range of staff discounts
• Opportunities for training and development
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.