Pulse is now working with a private client and we are seeking to recruit an Investigations Social Worker to join their team, on a full-time basis for an ongoing duration.
The Social Work in post will liaise with several agencies working with victims who meet a high-risk threshold for safeguarding support and intervention because of trauma, drug and alcohol, mental health, housing and domestic abuse concerns. In cases where needs are high, you will support the efforts of the VARM (Vulnerable Adult Referral Meeting) to assist victims and survivors.
Skills and experience required:
• Line management of social workers.
• Ability to organise daily workload, work independently and in a team.
• Be prepared to respond independently to unexpected situations.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the child protection or adult safeguarding arena.
• Confident in carrying out risk assessments and manage risk.
• Current HCPC registration.
Join Pulse and you also can benefit from:
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.