Pulse is now seeking an experienced HCPC registered Social Worker to join our client’s NHS trust in Norfolk. This is a full-time locum role, working within the Primary Care service.
The candidate in post will be responsible for the assessment, risk management, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual and holistic programmes of care as part of the multi-disciplinary team for mild to moderate mental health.
Competitive pay rates available!
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.