Court/Child Protection Social Worker – West Midlands – Up to £35,000 + bonus
My client in the West Midlands is looking to recruit experienced Child Protection Social Workers to join the service. You will be joining an ever improving service with a growing populace, and multiple generation projects already in place within the area. As part of the team you’ll be expected to have a strong understanding of court and CP team workings, whilst ensuring you have a full knowledge of taking a child from initial assessment to children looked after and adoption. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking team in an authority that is fast becoming known for its close knit team, and supportive, career driven environment.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker for this authority include:
- Generous pension contribution
- Annual Bonuses (up to £2000)
- Relocation package of up to £8000
- Flexible working schemes
- 23 days + bank holidays (raising to 28 with loyalty in service)
- Childcare Vouchers
The Social Worker should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Social Worker
- Strong experience in court work
- Extensive experience completing Section 47s
- Experience attending CP meetings & Case conferences
- Knowledge of LAC duties
You must have:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Pulse Jobs?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £500 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
Pulse Jobs is an equal opportunities employer. Pulse Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact: James Spencer
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.