CMHT Social Worker for Adults.
Working within a multi disciplinary team based in Manchester
providing assessment and planning of individual packages of care for service users and carers
Promote the independence and well-being of adults.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9:00am till 5:00pm
Key part of the role is to provide overall responsibility for managing individuals through rehabilitation into the community aged 18 to 65 years of age, assessing individual risks, promoting engagement with multi agencies, interventions care planning, case management.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced adult community mental health social worker, case management and risk assessment planning, implement appropriate interventions with partnering agencies.
Key experience includes
- Create appropriate referral plan and implement short/long term interventions
- Experience of mental health adults with complex mental health needs
- Attending all relevant meetings and accredited programme reviews
- Evidence based assessments and short-term interventions for people requiring mental health service
- Have excellent organisational skills and effective communication ability both written and verbally
- Ability to keep clear records and writing reports
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft
- A positive approach
You must be a qualified BA/MA social worker / Dip SW or equivalent, be professionally registered HCPC and have 2 years+ post qualified