We have fantastic opportunities for Senior Social Workers across various locations in Surrey including; Guildford, Woking, Redhill, & Leatherhead.
Pulse is working with a client expanding their children’s services and seeking qualified senior social workers to join one of the frontline teams within; assessment, children in need, child protection and looked after children.
We are looking for committed and passionate workers who are interested in the challenges of working in a busy, professional environment.
This client is dedicated to driving forward improvements in practice - you’ll be taking on challenging and rewarding work, assisted by high-quality supervision from experienced managers. There is also a firm commitment to ensuring you have manageable caseloads allowing you to do the work that you need to do for children.
- Undertake holistic assessments of children and their families’ needs
- Work with children in need or in need of protection
- Develop and review effective plans
- Plan with and support children where they cannot safely live in their families
Supporting your career development is a top priority for this organisation; they have a comprehensive training programme and are invested in training staff. Your development will be supported by regular supervision and appraisal as well as a range of coaching, e-learning, and other reflection and learning opportunities.
We are looking to hear from qualified social workers with:
- Experience of working within a broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year of Employment (ASYE)
- HCPC registered
- A Social Work degree
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.