We currently have job opportunities for a Children & Family Social Worker (LAC) in Berkshire to work for a large reputable organisation. This is a permanent position on a full time basis paying competitive rates.
- You would be joining a confident team on a journey to offering a consistently good service; a service which works honestly and respectfully with families, offering high support and challenge to meet the needs of children in a time frame that enhances their wellbeing and development.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- Undertaking initial and core assessments
- Completing section 7 and 37 reports requested by family courts
- Producing initial child protection conference reports
- Liaising with partnership agencies to support the families and meet the children’s
You must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £250 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
- Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team
- Pulse are committed to helping the wider community where possible. See who we have selected for our chosen charity this year
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.