Pulse is recruiting for an experienced and qualified Social Worker, to join our clients well-established service in Maidenhead. The role will involve working within Child Protection, offering full-time hours as soon as possible. The candidate appointed must also hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle, as well as substantial experience with Child Protection services.
About our client
The Huntercombe Group is a private healthcare provider who employs some of the most talented staff in their field. Their aim is to help people live the happiest and most fulfilling lives they can. They specialise in private care for patients with mental health problems, learning difficulties and brain injuries. Patients and residents range from young teenagers to people in their 60s
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification in social work
• Previous experience of working within Child Protection
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply by using the form below.
High rates of pay are available for this role!
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.