Pulse is seeking a Band 6 Care Co-Ordinator with Adult Mental Health Experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Oxfordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an initial three-month period.
The post holder will be required to provide effective care co-ordination to a caseload of adults with various mental health needs. They will also be working within the community, undertaking risk-assessments, ensuring that the patients physical, social and mental needs are met.
Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the candidate has similar experience previously, and is a car driver with access to their own vehicle.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.