We have an opportunity available for a band 6 CAMHS Practitioner to work within the Shropshire area. Your main duties will include providing mental health assessments, evaluation, offering 1:1 and group interventions as well as risk assessments in mental health and safeguarding. Due to the nature of the work previous experience within a similar setting is essential.
You MUST have…
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK.
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
In return PULSE can offer…
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process.
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK.
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options http://www.pulsejobs.com/privilege.aspx
- DAILY Payroll so you never miss a payment.
- Referral bonus scheme - £200 per placement!!
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
- PULSE has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running.
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications.
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.