Are you Qualified Social Worker looking to join a leading independent CAMHS service in London?
Pulse is seeking a Social Worker to join a specialist private hospital who treat CAMHS patients who have a mental health diagnosis.
Based in London with a total of 22 beds in a contemporary and comfortable environment. The successful candidate appointed will be working across an in-patient service.
The key responsibilities will include taking the lead with regards to child protection issues, undertake assessments, be involved in rehabilitation plans for patients and support and encourage a patient through their recovery to help them achieve their goals and ambitions.This position offers a rewarding salary and an extensive benefits package including;
• A competitive salary
• Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
• Pension scheme with a contribution
• SMART Pensions option
• Cycle scheme - Get a tax free bike and equipment and pay monthly from your salary, generating a cost saving of up to 42%.
• Computing scheme - Buy the latest technology at no more than the RRP using salary exchange whilst spreading the cost over 12 months.
• Your Benefits+ - Our shopping discount site where you’ll find great offers for online and in-store shopping
• Within the Healthcare division, enhanced Maternity pay in line with NHS
• Subsidised meals We are looking to hear from successful candidates who meet the following criteria:
• A social work qualification
• Current HCPC registration
• Proven knowledge of relevant legislation including Mental Health Act 1983/2007 and the Mental Capacity Act 2005
• Have detailed knowledge of safeguarding legislation, policies and procedures
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.