We have an opportunity available for a band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to work within the North London area. Due to the nature of the work previous experience within a similar setting is essential.
The post offers an exciting and unique opportunity to be a key member of two multi-disciplinary teams through working in both the CAMHS-LD team and in the Generic Tier 3 CAMHS Team.
You MUST have…
- You must have a relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK.
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field.
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK.
- PULSE has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running.
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications.
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.