We currently have a job opportunity for a CAMHS Practitioner in Devon to work within a NHS trust. This is a contract position on a full time basis paying competitive rates.
- To make assessments within Health (CPA) and Social Care (Care Management) frameworks
- To set up, implement and review appropriate care plans and to support and advise relatives and care givers
- To promote the needs of service users with mental health needs. To offer and provide training and education whenever possible
- To carry out Mental Health assessments on clients with other Team members
- To provide social circumstances reports to the Mental Health Review Tribunal and Hospital Managers as required
- To offer psycho-education, relapse prevention and support as well as access to psychological help and advice about work and education
- To conduct Carer Assessments in accordance with Carers (Recognition and Services Act 1995 and to ensure service users and their carers take as full a part as possible in case discussions
You must have:
- Relevant Social Work qualification (BA / MA Social Work / DipSW or equivalent), be professionally registered HCPC, and be eligible to work in the UK
- They need a mental health qualification in a recognized therapy eg. CBT
- RiO training desired
- Experience with in a community secondary mental health team, psychosocial assessment experience.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Care Programme approach and the Single Assessment Process
- Enhanced DBS
- All applicants must have at least 2 years recent post qualifying experience working within the UK in the relevant field
- You must be a car driver
Why choose Pulse?
- A dedicated experienced consultant with extensive social work knowledge who will provide full support and guidance throughout your recruitment process
- Access to a variety of jobs throughout the UK
- Competitive rates of pay, giving PAYE/Limited and Umbrella options
- Referral bonus scheme - £250 per placement
- Preferred supplier to over 150 frameworks across the UK
- Pulse has proudly been ranked in the Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to work for' for 3 years running.
- We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
- We’re available around the clock every day of the year – and we don’t use a call centre, so every call goes directly to a member of the appropriate team
- Pulse are committed to helping the wider community where possible. See who we have selected for our chosen charity this year
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.