Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner with a core social work profession?
Pulse is now seeking a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a well-established NHS trust based in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with a view to extend.
Skills and experience needed:
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
• Core profession such as social worker, nurse or OT
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
The post holder will be an active member of the integrated team providing short-term, intensive outreach and support to families and individuals to act as an alternative to paediatric ward admission, Tier 4 hospital admission and to support safe and early discharge from hospital.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.