Pulse is now recruiting for a CAMHS practitioner to join a busy and expanding team, based in a well-established NHS trust. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The post holder will work as part of an early intervention child and adolescent mental health team. You will participate in assessing, planning and implementing emotional & mental health care to be delivered in a variety of settings.
Pay for this role will be dependent on experience
- Well-established NHS trust
- Start as soon as possible
- Full-time hours
- Ongoing contract
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will have the following skills and experience:
- Can work well independently and as part of the team
- Show excellent CAMHS experience
- Extensive experience of working as a CAMHS Practitioner
- Core professions such as social worker, nurse or OT
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Choice of different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.