Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Band 6 Qualified Social Worker to join a CAMHS team within a well-stablished NHS trust based in Kent. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all initial and urgent referrals are completed within timescales and to provide additional resource given the number of follow up and priority assessments received by the locality hub. The post holder will also undertake direct work with young people and have case management responsibilities.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
Not for you, but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.