Our client currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Band 6 Qualified Social Worker to join a CAMHS team within a well-stablished NHS trust based in South East London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
It is essential that candidates applying hold current HCPC registration as well as having previous experience of working within a CAMHS setting. You will be responsible for undertaking a caseload consisting mainly of children with complex mental health problems/and or high risk, and to work with their families and carers.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Your main duties and responsibilities may include:
• Maintain up to date records utilising electronic media as necessary
• Assist in the process of rehabilitation and coordinate discharge planning arrangements
• Standard case management duties
• Finding out what type of care and support clients require
• To undertake risk assessments per trust policy
• To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities
Skills and Experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
• Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
• HireVue online interviews
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.