Our client's NHS CAMHS service based in Wakefield seeks a team leader to specialise in crisis and eating disorders. The role is available with a competitive salary to start as soon as possible, and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time hours per week (Mon-Fri 37.5 hours) for 3-6 months.
Our client will consider people from a range of professions however experience within Crisis and Eating Disorders in a CAMHS setting is essential for this role. The ideal candidate will also have previous management experience as they will be required to lead a team in the service.
As a team leader in crisis and eating disorders, you will have:
- A previous track record in a CAMHS service
- Experience in managing your own caseload
- Extensive experience in Eating Disorders
- Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
- Experience within evidence-based interventions
- Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
- Worked well independently and as part of the team
- Online application process
- In-house daily payroll
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists and trainers that will come to you
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 cash recommend a friend bonus*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.