Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 7 CAMHS Social Worker to join our Private client’s team located in Guernsey, available to start as soon as possible on a full-time locum basis.
Main duties include:
- To provide a nursing service as part of the multidisciplinary CAMHS Team.
- To provide optimum health care in relation to the assessment and treatment of clients attending CAMHS.
- To take a lead in nurse liaison within the neurodevelopmental pathway
- To provide crisis intervention as required
Skills and experience:
- HCPC Registration
- Relevant qualification in Social Work
- 18 months experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Car driver with current clean driving licence
- Able to work with a wide range of healthcare professionals but also
work autonomously and independently
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.