Are you a Social Worker looking for your next role offering great rates of pay?
Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team, based at a well-established NHS trust based in Merseyside. The role is for someone experienced at a Band 7 level who has worked within a Community Mental Health Team (CMHT) previously. The client group for this role is Adult.
The post is to start as soon as possible and is a full-time position on a temporary basis.
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods - PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.