Pulse are currently looking for a Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner who is a Qualified Social Worker to join an NHS CAHMS service working in North London. To be considered for this role you will need to be HCPC register and have previous CAMHS experience within an NHS setting as either in a Social work capacity or as a CAMHS Practitioner.
You will become part of a multi-disciplinary team within the CAHMS service ensuring the highest level of service is provide to both clients and their families. You will be supporting the service by completing ADOS assessments.
Competitive pay rates are available for this role.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience
- Dip(SW), CQSW or equivalent qualification
Why join Pulse?
- HireVue online interviews
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
*Terms and conditions
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Contact our team for more information!
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.