Pulse is now seeking a CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a fantastic NHS trust based in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, and the appointed practitioner will need to work full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period with a view to extend.
Skills and experience needed:
• Must have valid professional registration i.e. The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• Candidates to have significant experience working therapeutically in CAMHS services (ideally 2 years).
• Desirable- trained and competent in delivering one or more psychological therapies i.e CBT, CFT
• Sound understanding of the Mental Health Act and the legal framework governing CAMHS work.
• Significant experience in managing safeguarding concerns and alerts.
• Experience of using Routine Outcome Measures for assessment and monitoring of outcome
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Our first-class team of experienced consultants are specialist in placing professionals into their perfect roles. A streamlined compliance service also means that we can have you ready for placement as soon as possible.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
Not for you but know the perfect CAMHS Practitioner for the role?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.