Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Social Worker/Safeguarding lead to join our Private client’s rehabilitation team in London. This exciting new opportunity is available to start as soon as possible offering both full and part time hours, for a 6-week period.
The successful candidate will be working with adolescents and adults with a brain injury or neurological condition. Therefore, experience within a similar role is essential.
Skills and experience:
- HCPC Registration
- Relevant qualification in Social Work
- Experience in rehabilitation work
- Experience working with neurological conditions
- Ability to work well within an MDT team
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.