Are you a qualified social worker looking to a new opportunity to work within a private mental health/rehabilitation service?
Pulse is now seeking a social worker to join an independent mental health organisation, on a full time basis in Lancashire. This client is one of the UK’s largest providers offering specialist care looking to expand their team.
The hospital site boasts 21 en-suite rooms for patients diagnosed with a mental health disorder where they can access high quality care of rehabilitation located in the heart of the community. This client is passionate about making a real difference to their patients so a real interest in working with this client group is essential.
Roles and responsibilities will include;
- Counselling sessions on an individual basis
- Developing and maintaining family relationships, contact and involvement
- Developing working relationships with external professionals
- Assist with financial benefits such as new admissions, change in circumstance and completing new claim forms
- Facilitate professional advocacy
- Attend necessary MDT meetings, reviews, tribunals and appeals as required
- Prepare social work reports for each individual for all reviews, appeals and tribunals.
- Take the role of safeguarding lead with support of the management team
You will be rewarded with an extensive benefits package including; on-site parking, free meals, pension and Health and Social Care QCF qualifications to develop your career.
To find out more about the positions make an application today or call our dedicated consultant.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.