Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced Social Worker, to join a NHS trust based in Liverpool. The trust is situated just a short journey away from a main line train station and there is also onsite staff parking available for those who drive. They have also received a Good overall rating from the Care Quality Commission.
This role is due to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours of 08:30 – 16:30 for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience as a social worker and hold current registration with the HCPC. You will need to have previous experience in carrying out risk assessments, to identify risks and offer advice/assistance on how these can be managed. Assessments can be standard or complex depending on the complexity of the case including eligibility for Continuing Health Care funding.
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Qualification/degree in social care
• Previous experience of working within mental health
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please applying using to form below.
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• An assigned consultant – offering first class support and advice
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.