Are youa HCPC Qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge to relocate and work in The Channel Islands?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established leading organisation based within The Channel Islands to recruit for their dynamic community team within social care.
This service provides high-quality services to children and young people on the Island by offering a dedicated team to manage caseloads and deliver high-quality care.
You would become an integral member of a highly specialised multidisciplinary team, working with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject of Care Requirements. It is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to develop your skills whilst also enjoying a great work-life balance on the island.
We are looking to hear from Qualified social workers who are adaptable, multi-skilled and have a genuine interest in working with children. Previous experience within this speciality is not essential, but would be beneficial.
Roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to;
• Risk assessments that are evidence and theory based
• Undertaking joint assessments
• Preparing assessments, statements and care plans for court, and giving evidence in court
• Working in partnership with parents, colleagues and other agencies to provide child-centered care
Benefits will include:
• Highly competitive salary up to £46,880 per annum
• Full relocation package including £5000 relocation payment*
• Extended annual leave of 32-34 days
• Genuine investment and support in your career
• Contributory pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Long term employment permit for up to 8 years
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.