Are you a HCPC Qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge to relocate and work in The Channel Islands?
Pulse is working alongside a well-established leading organization based within The Channel Islands to recruit for their dynamic community team within social care.
This service provides high quality services to children and young people on the Island by offering a dedicated team to manage caseloads and deliver high quality care.
You would become an integral member of a highly specialized multidisciplinary team, working with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject of Care Requirements. It is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to develop your skills whilst also enjoying a great work life balance on the island.
We are looking to hear from Qualified social workers who are adaptable, multi-skilled and have a genuine interest in working with children. Previous experience within this specialty is not essential, but would be beneficial.Roles and responsibilities would include but not limited to;
• Risk assessments that are evidence and theory based
• Undertaking joint assessments
• Preparing assessments, statements and care plans for court, and giving evidence in court
• Working in partnership with parents, colleagues and other agencies to provide child-centered care You will be rewarded with a great benefits package including:
• Highly competitive salary up to £46, 880 per annum
• Full relocation package including £5000 relocation payment*
• Extended annual leave of 32-34 days
• Genuine investment and support in your career
• Contributory pension scheme
• Sick pay
• Long term employment permit for up to 8 years
If you are looking to make a new career move now, and are excited by the opportunity to work overseas then we would like to hear from you! Make an application today or call our dedicated consultant on 01992 305604.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.