Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6/7 Forensic Social Worker to join our private clients low secure mental health hospital based in Staffordshire, on a permanent basis.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours. Our client is looking for someone who has previous experience in adult mental health.
Main duties include:
- Treatment and rehabilitation of patients within the service
- Undertake pre-admission assessments as part of the hospital team
- Contribute to rehabilitation planning for patients moving through the care pathway to less restrictive environments.
- Attending clinical team meetings, Mental Health Review Tribunals and management meetings.
- Providing written and or verbal report to Case Conferences and other related Children Act proceedings
Qualifications and experience required
- Up to date knowledge of all relevant legislations, associated codes of practice and guidance and policy
- Mental Capacity act, mental health act and care act
- HCPC registration
- Forensic and mental health experience
If this role sounds suited to you, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.