As the leading agency within Psychological Therapies recruitment, Pulse is inundated with requests for healthcare professionals and our dedicated team here specialise in helping you to find your ideal role both permanent or locum.
Pulse is now seeking a Practitioner to join our clients Eating Disorders team at a well-established NHS trust in Warwickshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for 3-months initially.
The candidate appointed will work with patients, assessing and determining the causes of the problem, while coming up with a treatment plan that will help the patient deal with the mental or emotional causes of the disorder.
Duties within this role may include:
• To manage own caseload
• Treatment and assessment
• Keeping up to date records
• To be legally and professionally responsible for own work
What to do next?
If you feel like this role is suited to you and you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today or contact us for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional Compliance Team of training phlebotomist’s
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.