Are you a Social Worker looking for your next role offering great rates of pay?
Pulse is recruiting for a Qualified Band 6 Social Worker to join an Early Intervention Team, based at a well-established NHS trust based in Buckinghamshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 6-month period.
The candidate appointed will manage a caseload of adults with mental health needs and must demonstrate a good level of knowledge of this patient group.
Main duties include:
• To manage a caseload of clients
• To input data in the clinical information system: e.g. including risk assessments, care plans, CPA, crisis and contingency plans
• To supervise and mentor student colleagues as appropriate to professional background
• To work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• To demonstrate effective networking skills and ensure a holistic approach to meet service user needs.
• To work to ensure the safety and wellbeing of service users and their families
- Current HCPC registration
- Relevant qualifications and evidence of CPD
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience, including community and mental health
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings (CAMHS, Drug or alcohol services, housing, forensic) would be highly desirable
- Full UK driving license and access to own car is desirable but not essential
• Support and advice from an assigned consultant
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.