Pulse is recruiting to an exciting opportunity based in Middlesex for an experienced Social Worker to join our client’s Tier 4 CAMHS team on a full-time locum basis. This is a low secure service for young people aged 13 to 18 with a wide range of disorders and complex needs.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, ongoing for an initial 3-months. The private hospital has onsite staff parking and there are many close by amenities.
Duties within the role will include:
• Prepare monthly Safeguarding report for Hospital Director
• Maintain electronic safeguarding log
• Undertake home risk assessments as directed by MDT
• Liaise with external agencies and carers re safeguarding matters
Skills and experience:
• Relevant degree in Social Work
• HCPC Registration
• CAMHS experience
• Secure service experience
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.